So, what do you all think of the new Barça kit?

You’ve probably all seen the new design for Barça’s 2012/2013 home and away strip. Now, while changing kit every season is obviously just another way for the clubs to take more hard earned cash from their loyal supporters, I actually quite like the new look. What do you all make of it?

8 Responses to So, what do you all think of the new Barça kit?

1. wikd14 says:

I like both Home and Away and great we don’t have a 3rd kit 😀

I will be very happy for us to carry more trophies with a stylish kit 😛

2. mjmare says:

The home kit looks great, with the navy blue.

But i’m not sold on the away kit, why are they always outlandish?

I’m sure the green kit from this year will become the 3rd kit, if the 2 new kits clash with that of our opponents, though doubt that, that would happen

3. FC Barcelona Rocks! says:

looks really cool! Me likey…….errrrrr any new updates on the transfers Nic. I’m super nervous about who we gonna purchase this time around. Really hoping for a good/superpotential CB and LB with nice physique as a bonus!! #gredy4moretrophies#

• barcacentralnic says:

Not much news on transfers, it still looks like Jordi Alba is closest to signing and I imagine that will be confirmed one way or the other next week. What looks practically impossible is Thiago Silva, seems like he’ll stay at Milan, not sure who we will go for in that area, might be tricky.

4. FC Barcelona Rocks! says:

i hope we get the signing right this time around. The Signings/purchase of players department is the only ‘not too pleasing’ department of our team this past 5 years. We seem to splurge in less accurate directions =)

5. giapo says:

my first reaction to the kits was that the home looks a LOT like PSG’s

6. catalanfutbol says:

I think that the old kits looked better. The new shirts seems to be more modern and they look cool but I like the older kits from last season more.