Just a quick reminder that the quiz to win a copy of my book Barça: The Guardiola Years ends tomorrow at midnight. It appears that the difficulty of the questions may have put some of you off from entering, but I can assure you that there is still time to win the book as so far nobody has answered all six questions correctly. If nobody gets all the questions right then the winner will be the person with the highest number of correct answers.
The six questions are as follows:
1) Which player did Carles Puyol replace when he made his league debut for Barça as a substitute?
2) Which ex-Barça player said “Running is for cowards”?
3) Who was made the honorary 100,000th member of FC Barcelona?
4) In which year was the following photo taken?
5) Who said “Now I can die peacefully” after Barça won La Liga in 1992?
6) Who is the man wearing a tie on the far right of this photo?
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org and title your emails BOOK QUIZ.
Do not post the answers in the comments section (thank-you)
The closing date for entries is Friday 3 January 2014. The winner will be announced on January 4.